dates : June 13-17, 2022
Place : Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso
Implementing a humanitarian project (emergency or development) means ensuring its financial balance: discover in this training all the tools of financial management and their use for the design, management and monitoring of a project. of solidarity.
This training is for you if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You are an administrator and want to improve your financial management skills.
- You work in project management or logistics and you need to deepen your knowledge of the financial management tools of a humanitarian project.
- You work in the humanitarian sector and want to develop a career in administration and finance.
- You are familiar with using basic Excel functions.
Have a laptop equipped with Excel software (minimum version 2007)
By participating in this training, you will be able to determine and implement the appropriate financial instruments for your project for an effective financial management of the project. And more specifically you know:
- Participate in the budget development process
- Use basic accounting tools and methods to ensure the accounting of a project in the field (simple part accounting)
- Guarantee the safety and availability of funds on a mission (cash)
- Use the tools and methods to ensure the control and management of the budget of the activity
Cost : 427,000 FCFA. This price corresponds to the training costs. Accommodation and meals are the responsibility of the student. There are several ways of financing that it is up to you to explore according to your status (employee, job seeker, etc.), to be discovered here: https://www.bioforce.org/learn/formationshumanitaires/ financings/
All information (programme, trainers, funding opportunities, registration form, etc.): https://www.bioforce.org/formation/gestion-financiere-dun-projet-humanitaire/
Bioforce is the reference humanitarian school for more than 38 years. Its training courses are developed in close collaboration with NGOs to constantly adapt to the realities on the ground. Every year, more than 2,500 people make their commitment to Bioforce a reality.