The amounts of aid paid for some integration contracts are modified
By Delphine Fabian – August 23, 2022.
Aid paid for a fixed-term integration contract, a mission contract or a prison work contract
Hiring the unemployed with a fixed-term integration contract or a mission contract or inmates who have signed a prison labor contract entitles them to assistance at the integration structure. The basic amount of this full-time work allowance for the period between 1 January 2022 and 30 April 2022 is set at:
- 11,087 euros (8,369 euros in Mayotte) for assistance to integration companies;
- 4,253 euros (3,210 euros in Mayotte) for aid to companies providing temporary employment;
- 1,441 euros (1,087 euros in Mayotte) for assistance to intermediary associations;
- 21,286 euros (16,067 euros in Mayotte) for assistance to workshops and integration projects, including 1,077 euros for socio-professional assistance and technical supervision missions.
As of May 1, 2022, the base amount has been set at:
- 11,381 euros (8,590 euros in Mayotte) for assistance to integration companies;
- 4,366 euros (3,295 euros in Mayotte) for the aid to the temporary insertion companies;
- 1,479 euros (1,115 euros in Mayotte) for assistance to intermediary associations;
- 21,850 euros (16,493 euros in Mayotte) for assistance to workshops and integration projects, including 1,106 euros (834 euros in Mayotte) for socio-professional assistance and technical supervision missions.
The maximum amount of the modulated part of the aid is set at 10% of the basic amount (5% for integration structures located in prisons).
Aid paid to self-employment placement companies
The financial aid for integration companies through self-employment is fixed for an hourly volume of work of 1,505 hours and its maximum amount per self-employed worker is 5,846 euros (4,412 euros in Mayotte) for the period included between January 1, 2022 and April 30. 2022. Since May 1, 2022, the amount of this aid has been fixed at 6,001 euros (4,529 euros in Mayotte).
Help paid for the gateway contract
For the period between January 1, 2022 and April 30, 2022, the amount of aid paid in the bridging contract is set at 2,114 euros (1,596 euros in Mayotte) for each full-time post in six months. Since May 1, 2022, this amount has been fixed at 2,170 euros (1,639 euros in Mayotte).
Order of 5 July 2022 which establishes the amount of financial aid to the integration structures from economic activity, to the integration schemes implemented in prison and in Mayotte and establish the amount of financial assistance paid under the bridge contract signed by a integration company or a workshop and an integration site
Subscriber access to Training Law Practice Sheets: