For professionalization contracts concluded between 1er November 2021 and December 31, 2022, support is granted to employers recruiting long-term candidates. A decree published in Official Journal of June 30, 2022 extends hiring assistance to new beneficiaries for professionalization contracts concluded between June 1er July 2022 and December 31, 2022.
Aid in the maximum amount of €8,000, for the first year of execution of the contract, relates to professionalization contracts concluded between 1er November 2021 and December 31, 2022.
An age condition applies to contracts concluded until December 31, 2022. The persons hired must be at least 30 years old.
A decree published in Official Journal of June 30, 2022 extends hiring aid to new beneficiaries for professionalization contracts concluded between 1er July 2022 and December 31, 2022.
Requirements for hired employees
Professionalization contracts entitle employees to exceptional aid for the first year of execution of the professionalization contract for employees who meet the following conditions:
- age of at least 30 years for contracts stipulated by 1er November 2021 to December 31, 2022;
- registered as job seekers who are actively seeking employment;
- and, for at least 12 months in the last 15 months, they have been looking for employment and have not performed any professional activity or have performed a professional activity for a maximum duration of 78 hours per month;
- prepare a diploma or title for professional purposes equivalent to the highest level 7 (Bac + 5: master, engineering, etc.) or preparation for a professional qualification certificate (CQP);
- age of at least 30 years for professional training contracts stipulated between 1er July 2022 and December 31, 2022, at the end of an operational preparation for individual employment (POEI) or training necessary to acquire the necessary skills to occupy a position corresponding to an offer presented by a company with the job center.
The aid also concerns the experimental professionalization contracts of the Law of the professional future (article 28 of the law of September 5, 2018).
To note: for those under 30, employers will benefit, until the end of December 2022, of exceptional aid for hiring young people with professionalization contracts. A decree published in Official Journal of June 30, 2022 extends exceptional aid to employers of employees on professionalization contracts for contracts concluded until December 31, 2022.
Modalities for the evaluation of eligibility conditions
The eligibility conditions of the hired persons are evaluated either:
- the date of conclusion of the professional training contract;
- on the date that Pôle emploi proposes to the job seeker to follow a professionalization contract in its personalized plan of access to employment;
- at the date of the recruitment proposal under a professionalization contract by the employer.
The proposals of Pôle emploi or employers must in any case be made in a maximum period of 4 months before the date of conclusion of the contract.
The amount of aid
The amount of aid is a maximum of €8,000 for the first year of execution of the contract, for the hiring of people who meet the eligibility conditions.
This exceptional aid replaces the state aid paid in the contract concluded between 1er November 2021 and December 31, 2022:
- assistance with professionalization contracts in integration structures through economic activity;
- the financial assistance for employment in an open job awarded by Pôle emploi.
The exceptional aid is paid to the employer by Pôle emploi.