By Write news
See my news
The beginning of the academic year has not yet ended and students are already in a delicate situation: housing problemsof the financial difficultieswhether transitory or lasting.
If you are a student and you need help, be aware that there are specific benefits granted by the CROSS (Regional Center for university and school work): one-off assistance or special allowance according to needs and under certain conditions.
The annual specific allowance
- encounter lasting financial difficulties
- fulfilling the same conditions of degree, studies and nationality as for the scholarship on the social criteria
- not be a beneficiary of the scholarship based on social criteria
- be under 35 years of age on September 1 of the training year (unless you are recognized as disabled by the Commission for the Rights and Autonomy of Disabled Persons, CDAPH).
The amount of this allowance is included between 1,084 and 5,965 euros.
Specific timely assistance
- occasionally encounter financial difficulties
- be under 35 on September 1 of the training year (unless you are recognized as disabled by the CDAPH)
- be enrolled in initial training.
The amount of this allowance is Maximum €2,701. Amount of the cumulative ceiling of several one-off grants: 5,402 euros.
Note that these two services can be combined in some cases.
These two financial aids are paid by the Regional Center for University and School Works (Crous). You must therefore contact and make your request to the Crous social service on which it depends.
More information: service-public.fr
Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow Actu in the My Actu area. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.