Training organization qualified by Qualiopi, the Chamber of Associations offers you a training cycle to strengthen your accounting knowledge and improve the financial management of your association.
Here is the schedule and titles of the 7 training courses offered in 2022:
– Year-end accounting records and entries (01/28/22)
– Know how to read your budget (03/25/22)
– Understand the basics of dedicated funds (05/20/22)
– Discover analytical management (06/24/22)
– Follow your budget (09/23/22)
– Complete the financial elements of a grant application (10/28/22)
– Know depreciation and provisions (11/25/22)
The courses are organized remotely, on Friday mornings, from 9 am to 12:30 pm.
Check out the detailed program of “accounting management Friday”: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xa4ZjmIdakSv1MUsu6ZW_OKVaONY2-MP/view?usp=sharing
The organizer is: Chamber of Associations
More information about this event
This is participatory content submitted by our readers and published under the sole responsibility of the contributor.
Thanks for reading!
We put most of our articles online for everyone to read, but information comes at a cost.
That is why, beyond a certain number of articles consulted for free for a period, we suggest you subscribe.
If you are a subscriber click here to login.
By subscribing, or making a donation, even modest and punctual, you contribute to our development and our independence.